Thanks to all who have already registered for Talk #3, taking place live via Zoom on Tuesday, May 31st at 6pm. The event, titled “Examining the Future for Wilmette’s Local Businesses & Housing Options” will feature two panel discussions, each followed by Q&A from Zoom participants.
Check out this great group of local experts who will serve as panelists:
Panel #1: Housing Options
- Jane Gallery (Founder and Board President, Our Place)
- Jeff Head (Chair, Wilmette Housing Commission)
- Richard Koenig (Housing Opportunity Development Corporation)
- Maxine Mitchell (AREA, Inc.)
- John Nash (Realtor, The Nash Team)
Panel #2: Business & Commerce
- Linda Goodman (Goodman Williams Group)
- Sam Grill (Forum Properties, Inc)
- Brendan Reedy (Senior VP, CBRE)
- David Stone (Stone Real Estate)
- Dave and Denise Zier (Zier’s Prime Meats)
We can’t wait to hear from them, and all of you! Register today to get the Zoom link and add this event to your calendar.